Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sir Somchai

For those of you wondering what happened to little Sir in December, I gave him to this family that owns a wonderful nail salon that Ann goes to. They are a loving group of people that already owned a poodle, and they just fell in love with Sir and I was more than happy that they wanted to add him to the family. The first thing they did, was add the Thai word "somchai" to his name, which means, "You the man."

This family is a bit wealthier than the average Thai because they get so much business at the nail salon and have been able to pay for all of Sir Somchai's medical bills. He was so very sick and they said that he was close to death many times, but pushed through.
He has had quite the little life thus far, but is doing so well now. He is healthy, strong, and happy! Here are some pictures :)














2 comments:

  1. Oh my...he is precious. I know that he is so very grateful that you saved him. Give him a kiss for me. oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this Proverb today... made me think "A man's steps are directed by the Lord. How then can anyone understand his own way?"...

    your faith makes me stand a bit taller...love you!

    ReplyDelete